Saturday, August 4, 2012

honduras.

ever since i can remember, my family has been traveling often to honduras. and ever since i can remember, i would have a huge anxiety attack when my mom would leave me. i remember when we would drop her off at the airport, i would cry and cry and my head would hurt forever and i wouldnt be okay until she came back. then i took off for the army and it was me leaving her and that made things better for a long time.

til now.
both of them went back to honduras on business and i am losing my shit. my mom just called and it took everything out of my not to break into tears while talking to her. when we hung up, i officially lost my shit very similar to how i would lose my shit as a child. and i won't be okay until they're both back home and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment